As the team here at Canvas works to develop our solution into the premier platform for technical illustration and real-time collaboration by extending into the cloud, we are looking for a highly motivated new team member to join our testing organization.
Prior experience in Quality Assurance is less important to us than rock solid computer science fundamentals, passion for precision and success, and a good grasp of problem solving.
As a key member of our growing QA team you will:
- Own Things. Become an expert in part of the system.
- Share Things. Collaborate with other teams, support your peersusing different technologies and effectively communicate your own ideas.
- Break Things. Refactoring test plans, optimize and improve the workflow, find issues within the software.
What you’ll bring to Canvas:
- An understanding of software life-cycle, either through a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or years of experience building software systems.
- A desire to drive for perfection by seeking out undiscovered faults in code.
- Experience using advanced graphic software such as the Canvas product portfolio or competitor products
- A passion for learning and a curious mind
- Sharp troubleshooting skills: You are inquisitive, you want to know how things work, you can see through changes and spot the not-so-obvious.
Why you’ll enjoy working with us at Canvas:
- We’re tackling some of the most important challenges our customers in the manufacturing industries face, such as real-time collaboration, 2D/3D visual communication, and animation
- You’ll be working on a highly innovative hybrid solution which integrates desktop and web applications with cloud delivery and cutting edge AI
- We’re a highly collaborative team, growing together, sharing experience, knowledge, and insights.
- We offer expert mentoring, meaningful work, and leadership opportunities. Whether it is leading people, projects or features, our growth translates into new options for the most motivated
To find out more about the role and make an application, please email our head of QA, Albert Jimenez at firstname.lastname@example.org