The following are additional notes regarding the Installation of the Canvas 11.2 update.
- The Canvas 11.2 update is distributed as a full installer. This installer will update prior versions of Canvas 11 (b.1173, b.1191) and Canvas 11.1 (b.1252) and will deliver a full version of Canvas 11.2 on new installations.
Canvas Print Driver 2.0 is a separate installer.
- Users running Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista ,and Windows XP can install the Canvas Print Driver 2 from the Help Menu (Help>Install Canvas Print Driver 2)
- Users running Windows XP who already have Canvas 11 and Canvas Print Driver do not need to install Print Driver 2
- NOTE: The only changes made to the Canvas Print Driver are Windows Vista and Windows 7 compatibility
- Users running Windows XP with Either Canvas 9 or Canvas X installed with the Print Driver will need to install Print Driver 2
- NOTE: If Canvas 11 is uninstalled, Print Driver 2 will remain and will print to the next subsequent version (Canvas X/9 respectively)
- NOTE: If Canvas 11 is uninstalled without being licensed, users are encouraged to uninstall Canvas Print Driver 2. Then a complete removal and reinstallation of the previous version is recommended.