Canvas 15 and 15 + GIS Product Support and Resources
Create and share your technical vision.
Communicate your unique vision to the world with Canvas 15 technical illustration software. Import your data into Canvas, augment and explain it, then export it to a presentation format or re-integrate it back into your workflow.
- Working with CAD Files
- GIS Mapping
- Creating a PDF from your Canvas Document
- Precision Drawing
- Technical Illustration
- Using the Symbol Library
- Creating a Process Flowchart
- Adding Links to Your Parts Catalog
- Viewing and Enhancing a 3D Object
- Importing and Exporting CGM Files
- Importing and Exporting an Object’s Geometric Data
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or better
- 512 MB RAM installed (1 GB RAM recommended)
- 950 MB free hard disk space (1.5 GB recommended)
- 16-bit color or higher (True color recommended)
- 1024×768 or higher screen resolution recommended
- DVD drive – to install from the installer disk
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 or Windows® 8.
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 7 or Higher
Canvas X Supported Formats
Need more information? Type in the keyword or topic to search the knowledge base and find exactly what you’re looking for.