Canvas X 16.2 Build 2519 Release Notes
Improvements and Fixed Issues
- The Toolbox no longer disappears when a document is opened as another instance of Canvas X.
- When you want to dock the Preset palette to the Docking bar, you must drag the palette to it manually.
- When DXF/DWG files that are created with rotated X- and Y- axes originally, Canvas X rotates the contents accordingly
- Initial view of 3D DXF/DWG file in 3D View Editor dialog box is "from top" in general.
- Personality Manager is removed from the Configuration Center.
- 32-bit versions of Canvas X 16 are not available at this time.
- Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems
- Import formats: CDT, CH3, CMX, CVS, DOC, DRW, FMV, FPX, GEM, HPGL, HTML, ICH, IFF, IGES, MET, PBM, PGM, PIC, PIX,
PPM, PPT, RAS, RND, RSB, SGI, SRS, SY3, VSD, WMF, WPD, WPG, XBM, XLC, XLS, XLSX, and XPM
- Export formats: AI, DRW, HPGL, IFF, IGES, RSB, SGI, SWF, and WPG
- Color Separation features - Print Preview
- Hyphenation features in the Type palette
- TWAIN Import such as scanners
- 3rd party Adobe Photoshop plug-ins (32-bit and 64-bit)
- ICO export does not support transparency.
For information about Canvas X 16 and to access additional resources, please visit the
Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- User Guide
- Knowledge Base