Canvas X 2017 and Canvas X 2017 GIS Update 1 Release Notes
- Fixed a problem with launching when Canvas X is installed outside of C drive.
- Fixed issues with CVD files failing to open when containing corrupted image cross-reference data.
- Fixed issues with text typing.
- If your Windows operating system (Windows 7, 8, or 8.1) has not been kept up-to-date, launching Canvas X 2017 may incur an error message about missing .dll files. In the event that you encounter this error message, please refer to KB2999226 to install a proper package for your Windows operating system. Then try re-installing Canvas X 2017 to resolve the issue.
- In order to enable the pressure sensitivity of Canvas X on Surface Pro 4, please download the latest WinTab drivers, install them, and restart the OS before launching the application.
- It is recommended to restart the operating system after the installation so that necessary redistributables are also completely installed to the system.
- When importing a PDF file, its 1st page size will be the document paper size in Canvas X.
- The icons of Visible, Locked, Printable, etc. and their buttons below in the Document Layout palette are misaligned in higher DPI settings.
- A multi-page document with different orientations will not print as such. Please print pages of different orientations or dimensions separately.
- Double-clicking the Selection tool in the Toolbox does not deselect objects any more.
For information about Canvas X 2017 and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resource page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- User Guide
- Knowledge Base
Canvas X Supported Formats
Need more information? Type in the keyword or topic to search the knowledge base and find exactly what you’re looking for.