Canvas X 2018 Product Support and Resources
Create, enhance, and share technical illustrations
Communicate your unique vision to the world with Canvas X 2018 technical illustration software. Import your data into Canvas, augment and explain it, then export it to a presentation format or re-integrate it back into your workflow.
- Working with CAD Files
- GIS Mapping
- Creating a PDF from your Canvas Document
- Precision Drawing
- Technical Illustration
- Using the Symbol Library
- Creating a Process Flowchart
- Adding Links to Your Parts Catalog
- Viewing and Enhancing a 3D Object
- Importing and Exporting CGM Files
- Importing and Exporting an Object’s Geometric Data
To activate your software, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or better 64-bit processor
- 4 GB RAM installed
- 2 GB free hard disk space (4 GB recommended)
- 16-bit color or higher (True color recommended)
- 1024×768 or higher screen resolution recommended
Canvas X works with the following Windows OS:
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (all 64-bit OS)
Canvas X Supported Formats
Need more information? Type in the keyword or topic to search the knowledge base and find exactly what you’re looking for.