Canvas X 2018 and Canvas X GIS 2018 Release Notes
- Fixed bug in which documents containing Dynamic Effects cannot be printed correctly.
- Fixed crash triggered by moving an object with Dynamic Effects using the arrow key.
- Fixed crashes triggered by editing GIS projections, using GIS Positioning Palette, or choosing a reference point on Windows 7.
- When selecting Layout | Sheets/Pages/Slides/Frames | Duplicate, only the current page will be duplicated after it. When selecting the Duplicate command from the Document Layout palette menu, you can duplicate multiple pages. Duplicated pages will be placed after the last page, among the pages that you selected for duplication.
- Even if the Docking pane was collapsed when exiting the application, the focused palette in the Docking pane will be open after restarting the application, except Canvas Assistant.
- The application will open with the Docking pane closed if the Canvas Assistant was open when the user last exited the application.
- The Dynamic Shadow SpriteEffect is replaced by Dynamic Effects – Shadow. To edit the shadow, please reapply Dynamic Effects – Shadow.
- In order to enable the pressure-sensitivity of Canvas X on Surface Pro 4, please download the latest WinTab drivers, install them, and restart the OS before launching the application.
- It is recommended to restart the operating system after the installation so that necessary redistributable packages are completely installed on the system.
- The Dynamic Shadow SpriteEffect is removed.
- A multi-page document with different orientations will not print as such. Please print pages of different orientations or dimensions separately.
For information about Canvas X 2018, and to access additional resources, please visit the Product Support and Resources page online. Additional information and resources include:
- Software updates
- Supported file formats
- Supported camera RAW formats
- User Guide
- Knowledge Base
Canvas X Supported Formats
Need more information? Type in the keyword or topic to search the knowledge base and find exactly what you’re looking for.