Canvas X GIS 2020 Product Support and Resources
Create, enhance and share technical illustrations
Canvas X GIS boasts a complete geographic information system module. This includes providing a powerful set of GIS-based features and commands that support a range of geospatial data formats, defining complex map projections, and performing advanced property operations. New optimization allows you to quickly open and work with documents containing over a million objects.
- Working with CAD Files
- GIS Mapping
- Creating a PDF from your Canvas Document
- Precision Drawing
- Technical Illustration
- Using the Symbol Library
- Creating a Process Flowchart
- Adding Links to Your Parts Catalog
- Viewing and Enhancing a 3D Object
- Importing and Exporting CGM Files
- Importing and Exporting an Object’s Geometric Data
To activate your software, you will need a valid email address and an internet connection.
- Intel® i3 or better 64-bit processor
- 8 GB RAM installed (16 GB recommended)
- 4 GB free hard disk space (8 GB recommended)
- 16-bit color or higher (True color recommended)
- 1024×768 or higher screen resolution recommended
- Windows® 7, Windows® 8, or Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (all 64-bit OS)
Canvas X Supported Formats
Need more information? Type in the keyword or topic to search the knowledge base and find exactly what you’re looking for.