1. Do one of the following to open the Symbol Libary palette.
2. Click the Download icon.
In your default Web browser the download page will be displayed.
1. Click a category name of symbol set.
2. A Zip file will be downloaded.
3. Navigate to the “Downloads” folder in the File Explorer.
4. Unzip the file to one of the following:
5. Open the Symbol Library palette in the application.
6. Click one of the categories in the palette:
7. Click a category name of the symbol set that you downloaded.
Downloaded symbols set will be displayed in the Thumbnail View window above.
1. Open the Symbol Library palette.
2. Click the palette menu icon in the Symbol Library palette.
3. Select Symbol Library Options.
4. Click Add Path.
5. Navigate to a folder where you uncompressed the downloaded Zip file.
6. Click OK.
7. The folder path will be displayed in the Directory Paths of My Symbols list.
8. Click OK to close the Symbol Library Options dialog box.
9. Click My Symbols and expand subcategories if necessary.